Charles Bridge that crosses the Vltava river in modern day Prague, Czech Republic that St. Jan Velflin was thrown from and martyred
"Christians who are afraid to build bridges and prefer to build walls are Christians who are not sure of their faith, not sure of Jesus Christ.” Pope Francis
All who share the Catholic faith and are committed to Jesus Christ, will lovingly and compassionately cooperate to achieve common goals for the benefit of others, through service within our parish family and beyond.
Communicating with God, through the liturgy and traditions of the Church, we will cultivate a personal and communal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Every member of the Church proclaims to the world the saving message of Jesus Christ, through the inspiration and example of each one’s life, words, and deeds.
1. Complete an assessment of faith formation activities in the parish.
2. Create a comprehensive faith formation plan.
1. Appoint a Director of Communications for SJN parish & school..
2. Establish a Master Communication Plan
1.Establish, at least quarterly, outreach opportunities in the local community.
2. Create a Young Adult Ministry Committee (ages 19 – 35)