Join us Each Thursday Morning for a Spiritual Workout!
Spiritual Workout Groups are groups of 6-8 men that meet weekly in Marian Hall on Thursday mornings for a little over an hour to build disciples for Christ. Doors will open by 6 a.m. and our workout begins shortly thereafter and ends by 7:20 a.m. so you can head to work, or join us in the chapel for mass.
We are currently working on the Discipleship Program. In each morning session, we have a short meet and greet with a light breakfast, followed by a short video and then discussion time in our small groups. Come join us for faith instruction, fellowship, and fun!
Our purpose is:
- To gather men together in order to honor God in prayer and worship.
- To invite the Holy Spirit to penetrate our hearts to change us interiorly.
- To educate ourselves through the teachings of the Catholic Church utilizing the Scriptures and the Catechism.
- To share with one another how God is working in each of our lives on a daily basis.
- To recruit and encourage other men to join us in spiritual training and workouts.