As Roman Catholics dedicated to the God-given dignity of every human being, we state clearly that there can be no discrimination in our enrollment practices according to race, sex, and ethnic background, social or economic status in our school. Since Saint John Nepomuk is a religiously oriented school for the Catholic community of Saint John Nepomuk Catholic Church, preference is given to members of the parish. After our own community is served, we accept students from other parishes. Members of other creeds are welcomed when the needs of the Catholic community have been met.
- The parents/guardian of a student admitted to Saint John Nepomuk Catholic School must subscribe to the school's philosophy and agree to abide by the policies and regulations of the school and the Archdiocese.
- Enrollment priority is given to children of parents who are registered, active members of Saint John Nepomuk Parish. If space allows the school will accept, in this order, other Catholics in the parish, Catholics from other parishes, and those of other religious denominations.
- Current class (Pre-K through 8) sizes are held to 24 students. Our Pre-K (3) class is held to 12 students. Once a class has filled to an enrollment of 24 (12 for Pre-K (3)), a waiting list is created to fill seats as they are available.
- No student shall be admitted unconditionally to Saint John Nepomuk Catholic School unless he/she has a reasonable, well-founded hope of successfully completing the school's program. In doubtful cases, a student may be admitted on a probationary basis with dates and criteria of evaluation clearly established in writing.
- Students shall not be denied admission to Saint John Nepomuk because of physical or academic handicap unless this handicap seriously impairs the students' ability to successfully complete the school's academic program, or unless Saint John Nepomuk cannot provide sufficient physical or educational care for the handicapped child.
- Currently enrolled students may not enroll for the following school year if there is a financial balance on the account. Enrollment for the new school year is not final until the balance from the previous school year is paid in full. Currently attending students who do not enroll for the new school year during the current student enrollment period are not guaranteed a space.
- Saint John Nepomuk Catholic School reserves the right and may screen new students in pre-school, kindergarten and first grade to determine readiness of the students for the enrolled grade. Testing in academic areas may be held for new incoming students in Grades 2-8 as well.
- Children must be 3 years of age on or before September 1 for admission into Pre-Kindergarten (3).
- Children must be 4 years of age on or before September 1 for admission into Pre-Kindergarten (4).
- Children must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 for admission into Kindergarten.
- Children must be 6 years of age on or before September 1 for admission into First grade.